how do you celebrate your birthday??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband buys me something that I ask for and we go out to eat.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:10 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I wake up in the morning and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself. Then I go about my day like I always do.

Answer by louise2 at 11:12 AM on May. 16, 2010

• My husband takes me shopping to pick out my own presents and then buys me an ice cream cake ( my favorite) .....my mom or grandma usually make a big dinner.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:22 AM on May. 16, 2010

• I work usually
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:29 AM on May. 16, 2010

• My birthday is on St. Patrick's Day and we make a big day of it. My sons always got to take that day off from school (our last 2 graduate in 2 weeks), hubby takes the day off from work and we go our for breakfast & then go in to Cleveland, enjoy the St. Patrick's Day parade and they take some place special for supper. I also get lavished with gifts from my husband and 4 sons who spoil me rotten :-) I get treated like a queen on my bday :-) In '11, 1'2 and '13 the plan is to go to NYC, Boston and Chicago for their St. Patty's Day celebrations and to celebrate my bday in style with just hubby and I.
    Anonymous

• Dinner and drinks usually. This year hoping to have twins for my bday!
    shamillionaire

Answer by shamillionaire at 12:46 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My family and I go out to eat after doing gifts at home. I haven't really had a birthday in a couple of years. Last year my MIL died just before my b-day. This year my SIL and my FIL died. My husband promises to make it up. I keep telling him not to worry about it. It isn't like he forgot or something. Life is what happens in the middle of your plans. However, I also go out with the "girls" and have a meal. (We have a little dinner club and take the birthday girl out. When it is your birthday, the rest pay your way. We give little gifts and talk, laugh, and just have a good time.)
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:33 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I get a babysitter and me and hubby do something special together. His birthday is 6 days before mine so we do something really big and do it together. This year we're going on a weekend trip together to the lake.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:32 AM on May. 17, 2010