ttc

im having a hard time at ttc. seems like either im not ovulating or the test dont work i have 1 20 month old child and im 21. what did u do to help u convieve? besides go to the doctors to recieve tratment?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Chart. Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. A lot of the time a problem concieving is just a timing problem :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:36 PM on May. 16, 2010

• When I was ttc my second baby I just googled an ovulation calendar, typed in the first day of my last period and it told me when my most fertile days were.
    We had sex on the two nights that would have been my peak and I got pregnant right away.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 12:51 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Well are you having regular periods?? The problem w/me is that I wasnt so went on bc and the dr said after a few months get off and I should be ready to conceive. Also have sex like every day and if for some reason you cant then make it every other day. Good luck!
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 3:15 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Charting works well also ovulation sticks... there is a website called Fertility friend that is very helpful
    reagabismom

Answer by reagabismom at 5:50 PM on May. 17, 2010