Which way did the ZhuZhu pets go?

Are they like Cabbage Patch Dolls that still get played with 6 months after Christmas, or are they like Tickle Me Elmo that never saw the light of day again after New Year's Eve?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 12:45 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We have 8 of them. My kids play with them, but mostly my four year old has adopted the gray one, Num Nums. He takes him everywhere. The others are usually lined up on the dresser, "talking" to each other.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:48 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Claire's accessory store sells them. I thought they were cute!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:49 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My child has one and doesn't play with it.
    Anonymous

• My kids each got one for Easter. One is lost the other only makes noises now.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:57 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My son bought one but he never really played with it that much. They don't run on carpet and there's only so much fun you can have watching a robotic rodent roll along the dining room table. He still plays with it as much as the day he got it but that's not really saying much.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 2:57 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My kids got them for Easter and love them. My son plays with them quite a bit and wants more accessories for their habitat. I'm not going to go all out for these things, but he did get another addition for his birthday. As long as he's enjoying them, I don't see the harm.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 3:06 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My MIL got one for my daughter for her birthday adn its like elmo hasn't seen the light of day. It broke pretty fast.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:48 PM on May. 16, 2010