needs help!

Im looking for some fun activities i can do in the house with my dd she is 18 months old and gets bored of things pretty quickly, any tips will help thanks.
we read, we play ball, we play chase, we play in the cabnets with the pots and pans.

mommylisar

Asked by mommylisar at 1:33 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try finger painting or coloring. My sons love the giant lego blocks or other building blocks. The big easy wooden puzzles. Play dough (I gave it to my boys while they were in their high chairs.
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 1:36 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Play dough. It's nontoxic and if she sneaks a piece in her mouth and manages to eat it, it won't hurt her, just make her poop a funny color. Baking or cooking is good. Not the stove part obviously, but I know Kiwi had a blast helping me break eggs, stir, and decorate stuff.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:47 PM on May. 16, 2010

• we do alot of chasing! my daughter is 20 months and gets bored very easy. we also go outside and do sidewalk chalk. we smell flowers and play in the grass or we take out a blanket in the yard and color with crayons. its fun. she loves to dig in things so i make her a digging bag with all kinds of goodies around the house. measuring cups and chapstick, stuff just laying around. where we live it is really nice outside right now so we can spend alot of time outside. also there is a "mall park" in our local mall so we go there and she can play with other kids.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 1:48 PM on May. 16, 2010