Wondering if my son's rash is something I should be worried about...

I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with rashes and such... My son has had a rash for about 3 days now, mainly on his chest, neck and back... he got one similar last year, and it was a heat rash... I have been reading up on it, and there are so many different symptoms and such, none of which he has, except for the rash. He is playing and acting normal, and doesn't seem to be itching, it just isn't really going away. I am going to call the doctor tomorrow, I just don't really know if it is something more than a heat rash, and if I should be more worried. He also had a dark green stool last night, probably random, just figured I'd toss it out there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Where did you toss the stool? lol j/k It's probably just a rash, but your dr can help you with that. I doubt it's anything to get too worried about.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:00 PM on May. 16, 2010