Vacation for me and my husband... Where have you been lately? Would you recommend it? How much did it cost?

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 2:31 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd recommend a Royal Caribbean Cruise. We paid about $4000 6 years ago for a 7 night cruise. We got a balcony suite though. You don't have to get that type of room. They have a variety of packages to choose from too.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 2:54 PM on May. 16, 2010

• We are going to Florida in a couple weeks together and the plane tickets will be 400 for the both of us. We will be staying with the in laws while there so we don't have to pay for a hotel or anything. I'm grateful that I have wonderful in laws!!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:26 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Bald Head Island, NC. A house there will cost from $600 plus for the week. You take the walk-on ferry over and drive golf carts for the week. It is slow paced and beautiful.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:26 PM on May. 16, 2010