????

i had a dream that my mother called and said that i was pregnant. i am ttc. has any one had a dream like this? what does it mean?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well I will tell ya...I am ttc my 6th baby and prior to doing so, I was having dreams of giving birth, had a dream of my husband telling ME I was pregnant, I have been running into moms all over with little newborns to 4 month olds.....all of the signs that pointed toward a baby and now I just found out yesterday through EPT that I am blessed with another and although I am scared, and happy at the same time.....I feel like all of the signs prior to finding out I am pregant now, were like a heads up :) Good Luck and pay attention to real signs too along with the dreams...you never know what God has planned for you, but I believe that is what the signs are all about..his way of telling you to get ready for an awesome adventure!!!
    JCstruegirl

Answer by JCstruegirl at 4:12 PM on May. 16, 2010

• That you want to be pregnant. When we were TTC I had lots of dreams about taking pegnancy test, giving birth, and my sister asking me are you pregnant. . But I was not pregnant that month.
    Anonymous

• My Mom, Sister, and neighbor had a dream that I was pregnant. A few weeks later I found out I was! Dreams are your unconscious thoughts coming to picture. I wish you all the luck, sending you Baby Dust!
    chrissyclavin27

Answer by chrissyclavin27 at 6:03 PM on May. 16, 2010