had my regular period for 2 days and now spotting?

i was late on my period (by 2 days) im never late though and when it finally came i only had it for 2 days and then i started to spot and still am i have taken a pregnancy test but it comes out negative, is it possible that i could be pregnant? im just curious if this has happen to any other women.
Thank you!

mizzsammyxoxo

Asked by mizzsammyxoxo at 4:49 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Call your doctor...duh!
    Anonymous

• I don't see any reason to call your doctor (duh)... to me it sounds like a regular period, but that's just because that's the typical patterns my periods follow. About 2 days of heavy bleeding, and then I can have a few spots or even a day with no blood before I get few more spots. If you had heavy flow for 2 days, that was probably your period, I don't think that sounds like implantation bleeding. Sometimes i think when we're ttc we read a little too much into our periods... or we pay closer attention to them, and notice things we haven't noticed before. But in your position, if I had any doubts, I would by a two-pack of tests, wait a couple of days, and then take a test. You can use the other test next time around.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 1:39 PM on May. 17, 2010