What ADHD medications do you use for your children?

If you can tell me what you know about any DRUGS used to treat ADHD, or any websites to look up info about them, it would be very much appreciated!

annaica

Asked by annaica at 5:04 PM on May. 16, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 5:27 PM on May. 16, 2010

• We tried fiengold and it didn't work. So far my DD isn't medicated because her doctor doesn't like to medicate. But we can't go to another Dr. because no one takes medicaid. She is falling way behind now 3 full class levels and it's really pissing me off that we can't get help. She is smart she just can't stay focused for long.

Anonymous

• My daughter has ADD. We researched with her doctor the best meds for her. She was on Strattera. She did well on it and eventually was taken off of it. Since she was on 18mg (lowest dose) we didn't have to wean her and she has done well this entire school year without it. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• sorry my post is the anon :23...didn't mean for it to be anon...never do I post that way.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 8:23 PM on May. 18, 2010

• My son is on metadate.. works good for him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on May. 21, 2010