Scared....anyone have any ideas for me???

I am pregnant. I honestly can not remember my LMP but I do know that by April 4th (our anniversary) I was not on my period and never got one in April. I guesstimated my LMP to be March 23 but it could have been as late as March 29. Anyway, going by March 23 the doctor gave me an EDD of December 28 and that would put me at 7 weeks pregnant. On Friday I had an ultrasound (vaginal) and they measured me at 4.5 weeks. We saw the sac but thats all. I realize I could be off by a week but not that much. I got my first positive test on April 21. Shouldn't I be measuring further along?? I don't think this sounds good....

RandJsmom

Asked by RandJsmom at 5:14 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well to me, if you had a period at the end of march then you wouldnt have been getting anther one until the end of april, and if u tested positive on the 21st, maybe you only got pregnant a few days before you tested, like maybe a week, it is possible, your period wouldnt have been due until something like april 23, so it sounds like you got a early positive result and you maybe miscalculated your due date, and at 4 weeks an ultrasound wont show you much, so dont get scared yet.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:03 PM on May. 20, 2010