My baby NEVER holds still!

It's driving me nuts.. when she does go even 5 minutes without moving (which is almost never) I start to panic because its SOO not like her. I've never heard of a baby being so active! Was yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh yes...LOL ROFL....I remember thinking that this was my little mover and shaker....still hadnt stopped going.

That is funny that you say that b/c my kids had the exact same personalities in the womb.

But it does give you peace of mind knowing she is ok b/c you always feel her :)
    Anonymous

• My dd was like that as a baby...and STILL is. So get use to it :) It can make a mommy tired, I KNOW. but also try to remember being active is a good trait to have, health wise and in the future for school and work.

I actually believe my dd has adhd. She is 4 so still to young to test, but she is always into something she shouldnt be into. But like I said, I try real hard to remember the good parts!
    Anonymous

• I meant my unborn baby.. I'm pregnant. I'm sure she'll stop moving like this when she comes out. They always just lay there when they're newborns.
    Anonymous

• I can't remember if he moved that much, but my first was by far the most active of my babies. From the very first ultrasound at 8 weeks he was bouncing all over the screen, and my other two barely twitched an arm. As a newborn he was very alert, held his head up really well right away, and unfortunately didn't sleep much. My guess is it's personality. Hopefully your baby will sleep well though, maybe she will just wiggle around in her sleep a lot.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 5:56 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I didn't know if I was having a boy or girl but I called the baby "Jocko" while pregnant. He WAS very active as a little child and he still is now (19).
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:46 PM on May. 16, 2010