I shaved my belly.

Was that a bad idea? I had been thinking about it, and just started doing it. By the time I realised maybe I shouldnt, I had already started. lol The nurse said the hair being so thick was from hormones from the pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just waited until after pregnancy when it went away. I was tempted because I couldn't stand it but I knew if I shaved it, it would come in darker & thicker. I wasn't trying to chance that.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:03 PM on May. 16, 2010

• With all my pregnancy toward the end got really dark hair on my belly. It is part of being pregnant.
    Anonymous

• i did that once.... now i cant stop because it is thicker and darker now.... lol ughh
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 6:02 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I have always done it right under my belly button. but with this pregnancy my whole stomach basically is hairy, ugh i hate it. But i know i can't shave it because it just pregnancy hormones and once i have the baby it will go away... i hope.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:18 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I did that too, and my baby is five years old, going on six, and now I still have to shave it.
    Anonymous

• I'm with MRSBEAN08 same issues here!
    kenzsmama

Answer by kenzsmama at 8:29 PM on May. 16, 2010