why can't i eat normally?

i'm 30 weeks pregnant, been healthy, athletic, and eating well balanced meals my entire pregnancy. recently though i've noticed that i can't eat that much, i get full very fast and then i'm hungry again in a couple hours. example is i ate some pasta a couple hours ago but i was only able to eat half of a small bowl and i was stuffed when normally i would eat two full small bowls and now 2 hours later i'm starving(yes i am going to eat again haha). is the baby putting some kind of pressure on my stomach so i can't fill it? its just weird that such little food will fill me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That's exactly it, there's no room for more food anymore.
    Anonymous

• yup, baby's taking up all the room, be glad you can eat at all! I puked my ENTIRE pregnancy & couldn't have cared less about food, it all made me sick.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:45 PM on May. 16, 2010