ultrasound and a dream

I have my first ultrasound on tuesday and I'm not sure how far along I am. Well I had a dream last night that we found out through the ultrasound that we are gonna have twins. I know during pregnancy us women can have some pretty crazy dreams, but what are the chances it could come true? Has anyone else had something kind of like this where the dreamt it and it was true? Is it possible to even tell really early like around 6 weeks maybe? Thanks.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 6:11 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well, I have had dreams that I was pregnant with twins. My son also kept saying the word "daughter' before I was even pregnant, or even planning on getting pregnant. Well, we had the ultrasound.. no twins and we're having a boy! lol....
    Who knows though, anythings possible. Yeah they may be able to tell at 6 weeks if its twins... 5 weeks may be too early to really see much though. Usually doctors won't see you until 8 weeks or more.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 6:33 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Before I knew I was pregnant I had a dream that I was and it was a girl.
    Found out I was pregnant a few days later and sure enough, it was a girl.
    You could be pregnant with twins & your intuition is telling you! Good luck=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:02 PM on May. 16, 2010