HELP!!!! WHAT DO I WEAR?

ok, my hubby and i are stationed cross country from each other ( military) so we only get to see each other every 4-6 monthes. he hasnt seen me since we made baby number 2. we are meeting up in wi, at his familys june 15th. i want to look GOOD yall. however i am in that akward i just look like i gained a few and dont look pregnant stage. what in the HECK do i wear? i will be on a plane and in airports for 6 hrs with a 9 10 month old in tow, so nothing that will show the wear from him, is an option. please help me, i want my husband to look at me and go i am the luckiest man in the world.

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 6:36 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe something like a cotton sundress. I love them for long car rides because they don't show wear and always look cute. I wear spandex shorts under them when im with my sons (there 2 and 4) because they occasionally think its funny to pull my dress up.

laciD

Answer by laciD at 6:41 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Maybe a cute baby doll top..It will help round out the pregnant belly. I am sure he will find you stunning in whatever you wear though =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 6:42 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Old Navy has their cabana dresses on sale and those are always nice and easy and cool to wear!
    DarthPink

Answer by DarthPink at 12:35 PM on May. 17, 2010