Cheap baby jewelry?

Anyone know where I can find some cheap baby jewelry? My daughter is 13 months and obsessed with bracelets and necklaces. Cute necklaces aren't hard to find but the bracelets are. I just want some play jewelry, nothing that looks like I should be wearing it.

And before anyone bashes me, I watch her closely when she wears the necklaces, she does not wear them if she will be out of my sight at all.

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 6:49 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There was a recall recently of a jewelry manufacturer. I believe the product is called, :"friends braclets", b/c there was lead in the jewelry itself. I would opt for better grade of jewelry then going with anything that is cheap. You never know what your getting out there with cheap stuff. :)
    Anonymous

• you could try walmart. claires has alot of kiddy stuff too
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:57 PM on May. 16, 2010

• THE DOLLAR STORE.... SOME HARD PLASTIC BANGLES WOULD BE GREAT FOR THAT AGE !
    Anonymous

• Party City, or any other party store. Try the party favor section at WalMart, Target, etc.

Answer by missanc at 8:32 PM on May. 16, 2010

• The dollar section at Target usually has those plastic play bracelets, or you can try the dress up aisle.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:21 AM on May. 17, 2010