Would you please read for Prayer request and repost??

Please lift up the family of Mike LaBlue. He lost 4 daughters, ages
2-11 in a house fire last night. His 3 year old son and his wife were
able to escape. She is currently in ICU with burns. I do not personally
know this family but I DO know that only God can heal their lives now.
Please repost this on Cafemom and where you think others may read and hold this family up in prayer.

blueeyes58

Asked by blueeyes58 at 6:50 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Lifting Mike and all the family in prayer.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:17 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Praying for him. How horrible! It reminds me of what I heard about the man who wrote the old hymn, "Amazing Grace". I believe he lost his entire family when a ship sank. I can't imagine. I'd rather die and have the kids get out.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:32 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Prayers to him and his family. How horrible to have to experience so much loss at once, or even at all. I hope they have the strength to get through this.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:46 AM on May. 17, 2010

• This isn't real. Have you seen any news articles about this? NO! It is only a thing on facebook/other social networking sites. Where does Mike LaBlue live? What hospital is he at? Please explain to me why there are no news articles about this horrendous house fire, and also why you believe everything you read on the internet.
    detailedpig

Answer by detailedpig at 10:51 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Using Google search, the first posting I can find for this is around May 1, 2010...seems like it's another infamous FB, Twitter, etc., internet hoax...no news articles posted anywhere in U.S. about this tragedy....Hmmmm seems like some people are being duped once again!
    vette126

Answer by vette126 at 11:09 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Actually this is TRUE here is the story http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12470316
    and the Snopes: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/prayer/lebleu.asp
    iluvmyboyz22

Answer by iluvmyboyz22 at 6:43 PM on May. 18, 2010

• This site is suppose to be about HONESTY. Why would I post this on here about a father that looses his family if it were not true? I would really appreciate it if from now on the ones that slammed the article and myself for posting it I hope you never reply to anything else I post. You don't have enough FAITH to answer anything, you are a very doubtful person.
    blueeyes58

Answer by blueeyes58 at 7:10 PM on May. 18, 2010