i am looking for a job online!

I am looking for a job online
i live in canada, i am willing to pay some money if it is going to make me more money
If any body has any information or knows any jobs that actually pays and are not scams can you please let me no thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Here is a list of JOBS, like the Hilton and other call centers, Im sure you have heard of click here its free.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:04 PM on May. 21, 2010

• You can check out my ideas:   Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:57 PM on May. 16, 2010

• You should never pay for a job - if they ask you for money it is a scam. If you look at home businesses you will need to pay for those just like any traditional business. I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral make up. If this is something you would be interested take a look at my website. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:01 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I can't tell if you are searching online for a job, or searching for a job that can be done online.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2010

• op here,, i am looking for a job that can be done online!
    Anonymous

• I do PrePaid Legal .... and this is available in Canada. Here's a link to look at a video on the company and business opportunity.

http://www.pplonlinetools.com/video.php?uid=68se68i8ke2a000m

PM me and I can help you get started.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 3:01 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Hi,
    I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home! I LOVE it! We have many Canadians on our Team! I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!

Erika- Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website: www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:27 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I am teamed with Dynamic Income Solutions. No membership is needed. We are a team building company. We all work together as a team to bring in multiple streams of income. visit http://www.DynamicIncomeSolutions.com Its fun and very simple.
    Please email me if your interested!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:07 AM on May. 19, 2010