I've been bleeding for two weeks while on birth control.

Should I expect my period when I get to the end of the pack in two days? This is the first pack after I had my son.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Health

• What kind is it hon?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 7:53 PM on May. 16, 2010

• If it is a low dose you could be one of the people who have a period ALL the time on it (like me). Yes, you will have another one when you go on the period pills. Give it another month and if you're still bleeding all of the time, talk to your doc about chaniging BC.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 7:56 PM on May. 16, 2010

• It's Loestrin 24, I don't know if that's a low dose. I took it before I got married and I didn't have problems. It's heavier than breakthrough spotting though. It's like a normal flow for a period.
    Anonymous

• Hi I had similiar problems yrs ago I was bleedn for a whole month,then I found out I had to change to a different brand,if am not mistaken the dosage wat too high mixing with my high level harmones,I had to go to a lower dose n a different brand......It use to be yasmine that made me sick
    dajah2681

Answer by dajah2681 at 6:57 PM on May. 18, 2010