sims 3

anybody on here play sim 3? i just bought and i thinks it is soooo boring. it got really great reviews so i'm wondering if things will get better. if you play tell me if you like it and some tips to make it a better game experience. I want to get my moneys worth so i don't want to stop playing it after one day

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 7:29 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You have to make it interesting. It's a simulation game, so it doesn't have a story line like most other games. You create the story as you go along. There are lots of things that you can do to make the story interesting. With the varities of personalities you can create, you can make virtually any type of person. Evil, goody goody, snobby, sleezy, etc. I've made single parents, singles, married couple, etc. I made one of my guys a player and my goal throughout the game was to have him impregnate as many women as he could. I think he made it up to 13 children before I got bored of him. You can decorate the house virtually any style you wish. You can make your car plaid whicker, your walls made out of metal, your flooring can be painted .. There is also a vacations expansion pack. When you go on vacation you can do tasks that will take you all around the country.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:49 PM on May. 16, 2010

• There's different careers, different things your people can learn, especially with the expansion pack. YOU make the story line, so if it's boring then spice it up. Make your person a mooch or evil. Then you can piss people off everywhere you go, or mooch money or food off of them while you chat them up. You can create illigitimate babies, you can marry and cheat, you can do virtually anything. Like I said though, the game doesn't have a set story line, that's why it's a simulation game. So with that you have to be creative if you want it to be fun.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:50 PM on May. 16, 2010

• oh ok i was going about it the wrong. you guys really helped me. thanks so much
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:02 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I love the Sims games. Try doing challenges.. on the Sims 3 website there are alot of challenges and legacy challenges to do..usually the more expansion packs comes out the more fun it is because there is more to do in the game.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:54 PM on May. 16, 2010