depressed?

im 51/2 mos pregnant and just not very excited like i should be. this is my second, im married and love my hubby and son with all my heart, they are perfect. but im just not myself could this be my pregnancy or am i really depressed? im just down alot and have no motivation to do much. ive been terriably sick threw this pregnancy and am now battling severe UTI and just painful pregnancy. i had none of these problems the first pregnancy. have you ever just felt like crap and no energy during pregnancy, do you think this is normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yup, felt like death my ENTIRE pregnancy, never cried more in my life! You're not alone!!!!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:39 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Sounds like it's the pregnancy. It doesn't sound like a very comfortable pregnancy. With chasing your oldest around, doing what you do as a housewife, etc it takes a toll on you. You're probably just over exhausted and worn down. Ask the hubbs to take the oldest out somewhere and take some time for yourself. Just relax, take a warm bath, and do whatever you can to relax.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:43 PM on May. 16, 2010