why do you believe in Jesus?

Father asked us this question in Mass today and asked us to reflect on this.

What is your answer?

***************************************************************
********If you do not believe Jesus is the Son of God******************
***************This question is not for you*************************\

gbaby01

Asked by gbaby01 at 7:43 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe Him because He first loved me....I believe that God truly had a Son born by the Virgin Mary and I believe that He died for me and the world... it was ALL because of LOVE!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:51 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I beleive that everytime I look around in nature, and wonder at it all, he has never given me a reason not to. I beleive because I feel his love through my family and the things he has blessed me with, and I am not refering to material things, but spiritual ones.

Answer by older at 7:59 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Because when I called him he answered me. He was waiting for me! He gave his life to give me life! He is my advocate, my friend. I agree with the other posts as well.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:31 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Because he died for me & loves everyone no matter what their faults. When i call him he answers, when im angry he calms me. Because i live my life through jesus christ. <3
    Jayciezmommy

Answer by Jayciezmommy at 8:49 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My study of the Bible and it's History and that the Jews were looking for the Messiah at that time according to Bible Prophecy and History shows me that I have placed my trust on a firm foundation. God's Only begotten son Christ Jesus.
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 8:50 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Because in my heart I know it to be true. This world is too wonderful, too complex, too amazing to have been created by a "big bang." I know there is a God and I know that he sent his son Jesus Christ to die for me. Its hard to explain why I believe it but I just do. And the way I look at it is, there is scientific proof that Jesus was a real person, that he DID in fact exist. Why in the world would he have gone through what he went through, the torture and hell he was put through, if he wasn't really who he said he was? Any human being that was lying would have admitted it during that torture. He didn't. He went through it. Because he is the son of God.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I was just asking myself this question earlier. The Bible is the word of the God of the world, and I believe in God. God has always shown His presence in my life, even when I was ignoring Him and all the warnings He gave me. Here I am back again with the blood of Jesus on my soul, and even though after everything I've done in my life, Jesus has still put in a good word for me and I have nothing to complain about, in fact, I finally have everything I've ever wanted and I feel Jesus fighting for me all the way through anything bad that has come my way since. To deny Him, would be to lose everything I worked hard for.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:02 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I believe in the man mistakenly called J-sus, but his true name is Yahshua [which is a big deal to our salvation]. I do not believe in the name J-sus because it is a Greek/Latin substitute that really means "hail z-es" which I will never hail any Greek deity. I believe in Yahshua because he is the son of Yahweh, and he came here to die for the world's sin so that we may be adopted as son's [there are no longer male or female once baptized into Yahshua] to inherit the promise of Yahweh of a new heavens and new earth. He is also the only mediator between us and Yahweh so that we may have a relationship with Yahweh once again! Hallelujah!

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 10:11 PM on May. 17, 2010