Ever liked someone until you got to know them???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, MIL, FIL, SIL (the one that married BIL) and DH's favorite fishing buddy.

My mom, my dad, most of the people I know or are related to.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:19 PM on May. 16, 2010

• yup just about every poster in this section!
    Anonymous

• lol anin 4:45, OMG is it really 4:45! Too many men to count.
    Anonymous

• Haha! Yes. One of my ex's. He was so hansome. Underwear model hansome. We had fun at first but the more we hung out the more I realized how stupid he was. Seriously. If you've ever watched That 70s Show, he would be Kelso. lol!
    Anonymous

• LOL... we have a single neighbor man... both hubby and I thought he was so nice and funny.... we even had him and his kids over for a bbq..... but oh boy once we got to know him.... what a know it all, been every where, done every thing, can top that, kind of guy. AND he makes sooooooo many excuses for his kids it is nauseating.

Anonymous

• Most of our "friends" But I'm to nice to say anything, so I just get walked all over. god I hate men now.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 8:08 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Of course.. Peoples ugly, sh@!a$$ personalities eventually show, if they have one...
    SinaiJ

Answer by SinaiJ at 8:26 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Oh yeah, my last boyfriend(living in Georgia now) was a great guy for about a few months, then I found out he had some problems with depression and among other things.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 8:37 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Yep. It's natural actually. When you first meet someone whether intentionally or not they put off a certain persona. This is liked usually by you, but when they start getting comfortable their true colors start showing. Some people stay the same or get better, whereas others start to become ... not so great. I've dated a couple of guys that were great on paper, but not so great in reality. Fortunately I wised up and skipped them to the curb.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:50 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Lots of people.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:18 PM on May. 16, 2010