Best lotion to use to gain back elasticity during weight loss?

I am 166 lbs right now and i had a C-Section when my daughter was born 4 years ago. Before i had my daughter/got prego i was a size 1 and weighed 107 lbs.

I joined the gym and when i started i was 173 and now im down to 166. Basically i was wondering if anyone who has/had the C-section flab had success losing it? Any successful stories with the tummy band?? Also what is the best lotion to use on skin to gain back elasticity in skin during weight loss???

Anyone have successful weight loss with the elliptical or AMT Machine???

Thanks!!

Caylyn

Jayciezmommy

Asked by Jayciezmommy at 7:48 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• This depends on your age, if your csection was done during your 20's you have a good chance at getting it back to normal, if it was done in your 30's it will be harder, I don't beleive any cream will give you back elasticity.

Answer by older at 8:02 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Well thats good to know!1 Thanks :) I hope it'll work out. I'm ok with it if i have to get a tummy tuck but i was just trying to avoid it :) Thanks so much!! :)
    Jayciezmommy

Answer by Jayciezmommy at 8:32 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Well it depends on your body there are a lot of moms (like mine) who still have that lil pouch. My mom always worked out and excersied so that wasnt the issue, it just depends on your body.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 2:34 AM on May. 17, 2010

• As far as a lotion, pm your email address, I will send you before and after pics of someone who used Arbonnes RE9 Advanced Body firming cream. The pictures are amazing.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 9:59 AM on May. 24, 2010