• In the Spotlight:

What is the youngest age a girl has gotten pregnant that you've known?

I'm just curious. My grandmother was 14 when my mom was born and she's the youngest person I know - though her cousin was 13, but I never met her. My mom was 20 when I was born. My sister was 17 when she had her first kid, and I was 18. It's actually sort of interesting how everyone in my mom's side had their first kid before turning 21. Oh just so you know my family isn't a bunch of irresponsible teens. My grandmother and grandfather have been together 45 years. My mom and dad have been together 28 years. My sister has been with her husband since we were like 10 years old (going on 13 years) and I've been with my husband since I was 14 (10 years this summer) and we all finished college and have careers - not just jobs. I'm just curious as to anyone else who has known very young mothers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 11. Yemen. My friends know her personally. Emergency C-Sect, sucks. She's now 13, and pregnant again. Damn the sale of children to Hell! God will win out, always!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 8:29 PM on May. 16, 2010

• 14. My SOs grandma, then another at 15, another at 16, another at 17 and gave them all to HER mom. They were all back to back, within 11 months of eachother.
    His mom had him at 18 and they all got mad at us about having our first at 21. Atleast we were adults!!!
    Anonymous

• My Aunt was 13 when she was pregnant and my mom was 14 when she got pregnant with me.Grandmother was 17.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 8:34 PM on May. 16, 2010

• my friends mom and moms best friend...same person
    she had her daughter at 13 years old
    she became a massage therapist and started her own business just before she died of stroke at 30years old.
    she was a great mom and step mom to her steps son.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:35 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My Mom was 19 when she had me, I was 15 when I had my son, and this girl I know was 14 when she had her baby .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 8:38 PM on May. 16, 2010

• 13 and she now has 3 children @20 and is DOING great :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:55 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i was 14 when i got pregnant and i'm the youngest person i know.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:04 PM on May. 16, 2010

• 12 but i met her when she was 18 and her baby was six. She was raped and got pregnant from it, her parents didn't believe in abortion so she had the baby and her mother took care of the baby
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:05 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My mom was 15 when she had me. I know this girl who had her 1st kid when she was 11. The kid is now 13.
    Anonymous

• 5, she was a Peruvian girl.. google youngest mother and the story will come up by several sites...I think it was back in the 30's, not sure tho...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:12 PM on May. 16, 2010