What can i buy in the store for termites?

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:27 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I wouldn't risk that. I'd get a professional to come in. My aunt called them and it wasn't too much.
    Anonymous

• Who did she call
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:40 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Get a Professional they will be able to determine if they are actually Termites and NOT flying ants which look very much like termites. G/L There is Terminex or of you are in either CT,NJ,NY there is JP McHale they are Awesome company that is what we use for preventive maintenance.
    Anonymous

• Sorry - in the case of real termite, always call in a professional. Just look in your local phone book and start making phone calls. Ask if they are licensed and bonded.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:05 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Our house is a 1400 square foot brick ranch with crawl space. We have a pest control company that comes out and sprays for bugs once every three months ($35 a visit and they come free if we need them in between months) anyways, the last time they were out they noticed termites in our landscaping timbers. He told us to get rid of the timbers (we were going to anyway) and told us it would about $700 if they termites were in the house (which they weren't). My parents house is a 3000 square foot house and I think they just had termites and the same company treated their house for about $1200.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:51 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Termites are definatly something you would want to handle professionaly IMO. What did you do? Were you able to get rid of them?
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2010