Please answear as if it was you...

lets say your a 23 year old mom with a 17 month old baby boy, getting ready to go back to your favorite job that you had to quit becouse of pregnancy. Husband works long hours to give us everything we need, but there not much phisical help from him...
And now you find out you are pregnant again! even though you had the IDU( lucky one)

so a big and not so easy question do I keep it? or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes.
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 9:24 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I would keep it. I believe things happen for a reason. You have to make the right choice for you though.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 9:24 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Yes I would keep my baby. I would never get an abortion. And in your circumstance I do see any "legitimate" reason to abort this child. You are married, have a child already, and your husband is employed and seems to be financially stable. The physcial help is not there but that's not a reason to abort an innocent human life.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:24 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I DON'T see any legitimate reason...not do.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:25 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I myself dont beleive in abortion or adoption under those circumstances so Id keep it 100%. I would most likely go back to work for as long as I could and save up as much as I could. After the baby was born, if able Id stay home and not return to work for a few years.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:25 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I would keep the baby.
    If a person were to abort a baby for selfish reasons as in this case- Id wish them the ability to no longer bear children!!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 9:27 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Absolutely!!! Talk about an amazing twist of fate. This baby was surely meant to be here, so good luck!!! It will all work out. :-)
    Anonymous

• Keep it!!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:28 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Yes you should keep it . You are not single parent your husband provides for your family. So why not . Plus you already have a 17 month old so most of his stuff can be past on to him.
    ladybug0614

Answer by ladybug0614 at 9:30 PM on May. 16, 2010

• keep it. if your boss likes u they will keep u around. even PT
    and some guys dont like the younger stage, he might be of more help later, or you can ask for more help and tell him thats what you need if your going to have another baby
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:30 PM on May. 16, 2010