Cold relief for 13 month old?

I posted this earlier and only got one response.....My son is 13 months old and has a cold. I know I can't give him cold medicine but can anybody recommend anything that will shorten the duration of his cold or provide a little relief for him?

MomMom23

Asked by MomMom23 at 9:42 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• vicks, cool mist humidifier, little noses saline, use the bulb to suck to yucky boogies out of his nose, and you can also get vapor bath by johnson and johnson to help open up the nose more...before bath you can set in a steamy bathroom to open up air way too. Also elevate the bed a lil bit to help breathing at night so that he can sleep a lil bit better. It so rough when they are young like that but thas the best advice I can give ya on helping him.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:23 PM on May. 16, 2010