i HATE pubes!

and i cant get my husband to shave or let alone trim! it bugs me! and well.... i cant hold out on sex because i like it too lol, but i am tired of finding pubes everywhere! it grosses me out... in towels the bed the couch the floor.... blehhhh! how do i get him to get it under control!!???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• tell him to shave his or you're going to stop shaving yours
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 10:11 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Funny. SO came home one day waxed clean and I threw him out! I think the pubes are manly and primitive and erotic. I told him to stay away until it all grew back! lol Just talk with him and find a compromise. Maybe he'll let you trim it for him. That would be sexy

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on May. 16, 2010

• threaten to stop shaving your armpits until he trims. just remember not to wear tank tops in public!!
    if it makes you feel any better, my hubby wears fairly baggy pants with no underwear. Every time he stretches or reaches up for something, you get an eyeful of pubes above the waistband!! UGh, it drives me nuts!!
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 1:08 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I love the hair on my husband, it's manly to me.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 1:02 PM on May. 17, 2010