OMG what is the movie I'm thinking of?! (Plus two other questions)

It was about a girl in high school who was murdered or died or something and came back for revenge. She might have been a "witch" but I can't remember! But it seems like she came back all super hot and stuff and everyone who thought she was dead was like, "OMG." I think it came out in the past couple of years. Anyone have any idea?

Ok, that being said, has anyone seen The Stepfather and/or Sorority Row? What did you think? Thanks ladies!

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:54 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• tamara
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:57 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Jennifers body?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:56 PM on May. 16, 2010

• OP here: Tamara! That's it! Thanks!

Anyone have opinions on the other two movies?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:58 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I watched the stepfather but it wasn't very exciting, kind of lame.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:01 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i didn't see 'sorority row'..and the only 'stepfather' movies i saw were in the late 80s..kinda crazy, but fun in a horrorific way. lol...
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:02 PM on May. 16, 2010

• OP: The Stepfather looked like it was kind of ripping off Disturbia, but I wanted opinions because I figured I could have been wrong. I thought Sorority Row looked kind of funny, though. (I know, it's supposed to be a horror movie, but honestly WHAT was the last REAL horror movie?)
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:04 PM on May. 16, 2010

• There was no real "horror" in stepfather and it wasn't even suspenseful.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 10:10 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I haven't seen the step father remakes but the originals were in the 80's so i don't think they were ripping off Disturbia b/c that just came out a few years ago.
    angelachristine

Answer by angelachristine at 4:08 PM on May. 17, 2010

• angel: I was talking about the one that came out last year or this year. I didn't even know about the originals until a few days ago.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:52 AM on May. 18, 2010