can u?

if u stop contaception....u wouldn't be able to get pregnany until u've ovulated right?

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 10:02 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do you speak English?
    Anonymous

• what the hell kind of a stupid question is that?......at least have the guts to write ur name....sure i made spelling errors.....which means ur question should've been "can u spell?"....not "can u speak english" ".....god i hate dumb anons
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 10:09 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't understand the question. If you stop conception, can you get pregnant? You can get pregnant if you ovulate and the sperm fertilizes the egg. There are about 3 days you are most fertile after you ovulate I believe.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:16 PM on May. 16, 2010

• contraception
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 10:19 PM on May. 16, 2010

• You ....and I stress ...YOU can get pregnant soon after YOU stop using conraception...YOU might not realize YOU have ovulated. If YOU have sex without using contraception, yes, YOU can get pregnant......
    Anonymous

• oh okay, sorry I understand now. Yes you can get pregnant as soon at you ovulat and its hard to say when that is
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:41 PM on May. 16, 2010

• You can get pregnant at anytime during your cycle, put it is more likely when you are ovulating. You usually ovulate about 14 days into your cycle. But as my doctor explained and I learned in health class, pregnancy can occur at anytime, including during your period. If you stop contraception, you can get pregnant right away, if you are taking certain meds while on contraception, you can get pregnant. If more people paid attention in health class, there would be less questions about pregnancy and contraception.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:58 PM on May. 16, 2010

• please don't breed...... at least until you've improved upon a few things. Like grammar, spelling, typing, manners, and how to present yourself. Would you be able to help a child with their homework? Or read their medication directions?
    Anonymous

• If you stop contraception... I guess you mean birth control, do you have to wait for ovulation to get pregnant- yes. You can only get pregnant around the time you ovulate. Sometimes your birth control method (the pill or hormones) will still be in your body for a while and keep you from getting pregnant for a little bit of time.

Ladies, you're so mean. You don't know anything about this poster. Why be so brutal?
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:33 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Ok you have to admit, the writing is pretty dang bad, the question has to be deciphered..... that is not a good thing.

But yes once you stop contraception you should be able to get pregnant when you next ovulate, it just depends on what you were on and for how long. It could take your body a while to readjust.
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 11:35 PM on May. 16, 2010