When did your

Baby want to stop being swadled

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He still likes to be swaddled at 9 mos. He's just too big for his swaddling blankets and is too active to stay in it.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:14 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Before we even left the hospital. The day after he was born, my son was always wiggling out of his covers.
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 10:15 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My DD hated being confined from day one. She still hates her arms being in a blanket or when I get her out of the tubby she puts her arms up so i canrap the towel arund her.
    Anonymous

• 8 months...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:24 PM on May. 16, 2010

• I think he was like 2 months old. He started not sleeping well swaddled and seemed like he wanted to move around more.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:29 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My DD never wanted to be swaddled. She put up with it the day she was born but only for the nurses. After that, nope! She found her way out.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:51 PM on May. 16, 2010

• son about 4 mos...... daughter around 7 weeks
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 11:03 PM on May. 16, 2010

• My first baby always wiggled out from the time he was a newborn, I think I didn't know how to swaddle him well though. My second I was a lot better at it and she was swaddled for about 6 1/2 months. My third is 3 1/2 months now and still swaddled.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:21 PM on May. 16, 2010

• We swaddled our DD until she was about 4 months old and she started rolling onto her tummy while sleeping. With her arms all wrapped up she would panic when she couldn't flip back over. She's 8 months now and we still use the swaddle wraps around her legs. It's a great alternative to a blanket because it still keeps her warm but I don't have to worry about it moving around and getting in her face.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 11:22 PM on May. 16, 2010

• my son never liked being swaddled.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:36 AM on May. 17, 2010