38wks and having pain.

Im 38wks im scheduled for a c-section this month May 24rth. But im having all kinds of pain in my lower back when i walker or just move a little. I cant really walk alot bc i feel like im dieing. I also have weird pains in my bones between my legs it feels weird. I know im loosing my plug. Yesterday after sex i had some light bleeding afterward and chunks of something it looked like bloody white chunks all in the toilet. Sorry i knw its grose i ust dont like asking my ob bc they dont answer my questions good . What do you think??Its been going on for like a wk or longer.

nicole341

Asked by nicole341 at 11:07 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Labor is just around the corner. Hang in there! I will be 39 weeks in two days, c-section in three days. I am in a lot of pain, too. We are almost there!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:13 PM on May. 16, 2010

• sounds like you lost some plug. the pelvic pain could be the baby coming down. not much longer. hang in there sweetie!
    yummy_mommy89

Answer by yummy_mommy89 at 12:59 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Thank you i know when i get up in the morning it sucks i feel like a old lady with all these cramps in my bones and spine...lol
    nicole341

Answer by nicole341 at 9:27 PM on May. 17, 2010