What's wrong with with being a "troll"? It's funny to see how you react when I ask a silly question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because the purpose of a troll is to start drama. There is enough drama in our lives as moms as it is. Also, one of the rules of the forum is to NOT start posts that will "inflame" others.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:31 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i think it's funny too. lol
    Anonymous

• i love funny "trolls". the mean ones can go away...but the funny ones make my night! i love it!
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 11:31 PM on May. 16, 2010

• oh, I'm a funny troll not a mean one! Just for the record, I ask serious questions too.-OP
    Anonymous

• I love trolls.
    Anonymous

• What about when mean trolls answer questions and are stupid. Mock me go ahead,,,but I have a very rare eye disease where I have to get a cornea transplant. I wear magnifying glasses over my glasses so I can see at work till I can afford a cornea transplant, which at this point seems never. So a troll bashed me about the fact that it must be so embarrasing to be seen with magnifying clip ons over my glasses. Is that funny to you? I cried over it, is it still funny to you trolls? I guess it must be and you have no soul and no comprehension for human suffering,,I will get my transpant, and I will continue on with my magnifying stupid clip ons and my strength for life,,go ahead and mock me again. Sometimes, its just mean spirited ladies. Ask your stupid troll questions but dont respond to my serious question..
    Anonymous

• Immature.
    Anonymous

• It doesn't bother me one bit to see you show yourself as an immature, manipulative, narcissist who takes pleasure in the frustration of others. That just makes you small. Otherwise, troll away. Nobody cares - not really.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:49 PM on May. 16, 2010

• It doesn't bother me one bit to see you show yourself as an immature, manipulative, narcissist who takes pleasure in the frustration of others. That just makes you small. Otherwise, troll away. Nobody cares - not really.re

immature...maybe more like bored, manipulative---how? I'm asking funny questions. Narcissistic????I'm posting anon so I'm not trying to draw attention to myself obviously. I don't take pleasure in frustration. Your perception is a little off
    Anonymous

I agree. What's is your verson of funny? You may find some of them funny but the rest don't.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:34 AM on May. 17, 2010