How to let him off easy?

When I was 6 months pregnant, my old classmate introduced me to her booty call. From day one, he has beg for sex from me. I thought he would cool off when he got married right after the birth of my child, but he came on stronger. He left his wife to move back in with his mother. He calls me at late hours in the night asking me to leave my husband and be with him. He told me he can make me happy and not my husband. My husband woke up from him texting me around 3:30 in the morning and text him back. I told him that day that if we couldn't have a platonic friendship, there can't be a friendship any longer. The straw that broke the camel's back was when I had recent pictures of the family done and he told me that my husband didn't belong in the pictures, he did. The last time I talked to him on facebook, he was still angry about his wife cheating, so I brought up him chasing after me and he and his wife deserve each other. cont.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• op
    Anonymous

• You don't let him down easy. You need to get rude if he can't get the picture.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:32 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i would not worry about letting him down easy. crush him if it's what it takes. just get him out of your life or he will ruin your marriage
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:33 PM on May. 16, 2010

• op He was angry with me and told me that he no longer has strong feelings for me and is angry at me. I wish I could believe that, but he still has me listed as a friend and still contacts me. I've told him he acts like Glenn Close from fatal attraction and he took it as a joke. He now is telling people that I'm stupid because I really want him but keep messing around with my husband and cheating on his perfect being. Is he gone for good now?
    Anonymous

• Exactly. If you love your husband, you need to stop all contact with this man. He is a chasing after a married woman while he is also married. Take him off your friends list and do not answer his calls. Talk to your husband about this and if the man keeps trying to contact you, call the police and get a restraining order.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:38 PM on May. 16, 2010

• It sounds like a big mess. Messing with this man while you were married was a no no. So what if he really will not let you go ? I pray he does not know where you live. You need to delete him as a friend on facebook, change your phone number and tell anyone that he knows, and you also know to not discuss you with him anymore. Explain you are finished and be finished. He seems a bit delusional so you really need to be careful. The worst thing would be to think he is not serious and he really gets serious... I 've had a stalker and it is not joke.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:44 PM on May. 16, 2010

• get a new number, get a restraining order, lose all contact
    unless you like it, get him out of your life in every way shape and form, he is toxic to your marriage and life
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:53 PM on May. 16, 2010

• sounds like a stalker. Change your number and block him on your facebook
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:31 AM on May. 17, 2010

• you don't let him down easy, you block his number, and tell him to leave you alone, and act like he doesn't exsist... I personally would tel my husband. Dh would fix the situation very quickly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 17, 2010

• delete him from your friends, block him from sending messages, change your number. If he continues harassing you then you should file for a restraining order - something you should have done long ago, his behavior is not normal and there's no way to know if his behavior will ever turn violent until it happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on May. 17, 2010