I'm thinking about going natural. What do you think?

by natural I mean letting the hair on my legs and underarms grow out. No deodorant. No more hair dye, make-up, nail polish, etc. I just want to be totally natural and grow food in my garden that I eat and no meat whatsoever. Am I crazy or can this work? Oh, I also want to phase out technology, but I'm having trouble letting go of the internet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you can do it if you really want to
    Anonymous

• better yet, you can become one of those freegans and get all your food out of dumpsters. they save tons of money and they swear they have never been sick. There must be some how to videos on youtube.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:42 PM on May. 16, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSlDzu13ytI

Here this will get you started.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:44 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i understand the not wearing makeup...i don't wear any makeup either, never have, but no deodorant is a bit much. i don't think the shaving thing is crazy but wear deodorant cause you'll get stinky very quickly
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 11:45 PM on May. 16, 2010

• Move to France first, please. Grow all the veggies you want. Go without make-up and don't dye your hair, but for heaven's sake, use the deodorant and shave those furry areas. There is nothing more gross than underarm hair sticking out on a woman and the musky scent of not d-o. Please, be kind to the people you interact with or move to France.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:45 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i live in the north bay area and there are tons of men and women who do this
    refuse to wear shoes with leather because it comes from cows
    refuse to wear shoes with plastic or rubber because it released harmful toxins to make them so they walk around barefoot
    totally excepted where I live...lol
    sometimes I dont wear my shoes in the store just because I can and other ppl dont either

if youve heard of the health and harmony festival
    popular in California
    im in the town that hosts that

we have hippies, marijuana is "medically" legal, its kind of bizarre at times here
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:47 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i think thats great but you should keep your hygene up its a big deal you dont want to smell!!!!!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 11:48 PM on May. 16, 2010

• why not use a natural deodarant like TOMS
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:48 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i love my legs soft and hairless along with my arms. i cant live w/o deodorant. i have to have a shower 1-2 times a day atleast!! i cant not handle body odor AT ALL....not on me or anyone else. but more power to you.
    Preggydyke

Answer by Preggydyke at 11:48 PM on May. 16, 2010

• BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:48 PM on May. 16, 2010