Help do u think im just stressin? Or could I be preg?

I tested when I realized I was 6days late n again at 7 day both where with dollar tree n both neg. So on the 9th day of being late I went with hubby n had a scrap job movin n loadin metal. I had been having slight cramping off n onbut no bleeding or spotting. So next morning woke up n got AF.
So 1st day light 2nd day normal heavy n passed a few small clots n one larger clot that was the size of my fingure. I had some cramping that was normal period cramps except one day it was lilmore. Ive had mc's n it wasn't as bad. I had nausea n heartburn n lower cramping never went away. So in the last week I've had pressure in my lower abdomen, pelvis lower back. Had crampin after sex.
Today Ive had the shakes n been so tired I couldnt even stay awake n even got really light headed.
My friend thinks I'm preg n just not showin on tests n I just over did it workin. Just dont know what is going on? Thinkin if bug its long one!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't want to bust your bubble but you had your period SORRY
    Anonymous

• Ya thats what i keep tellin my friend. But why do I keep having the nausea? My friend thinks that maybe I had the bleeding cause of overdoing it or the deal where ppl have periods even when they are pregnant? I just want to know why there is nausea and this pressure is killin me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 17, 2010

• hey, don't be stupid.You are obviously not pregnant and cafemom is obviously not your doctor. Call one and stop asking questions no one could possibly know!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Wow, I certainly think there are nicer ways to answer than that previous poster. I mean she really only asked once and you could have simply said it was probably just your period and you should see your doctor if it continues, in case it is more serious. Sorry but that was just rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 17, 2010

• No, you don't sound pregnant. You may have some other medical issue and you may want to consult a doctor about what that might be.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:35 AM on May. 17, 2010