Have you seen the video of 7 yr olds dancing to Beyonce??

What do you think about this??

I thought it was rather disturbing, the video and the comments people are posting on youtube! When I saw the video- ALOT of people thought that there was nothing wrong with the dancing or the clothes!

I guess I am just a little old fashioned- but there is no way I would let my daughter dress in a burlesque outfit and dancing to an adult song!

davesgirl86

Asked by davesgirl86 at 11:56 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think of it as little girls dancing but I would feel weird if a man were watching it ya know.

it is kind of riskay for 7 year olds to do
    pretty adult dancing if you ask me
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:58 PM on May. 16, 2010

• someone posted the link on a group...by the time I went to look, the video was deleted.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:58 PM on May. 16, 2010

• also
    not then men watching girls dance is weird but that how they were dressed and how they were dancing was very adult
    it came on the TV and my BIL told me
    "turn that shit off" in a wtf are we watching type of way
    like i could understand, theres nothing cute about that, its kinda raunchy
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 11:59 PM on May. 16, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8BO4-7DkM

Im a little surprised this is still online.. the girls also dance to another song- its an oldie.. but i would love to know why the skanky outfits and raunchy moves?? I was in dance when I was 8 and never wore anything like this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdu7bXVGTjE&feature=related
    davesgirl86

Answer by davesgirl86 at 12:04 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I think their costumes are too sexy for a 7 year old, but the dancing is fine. It's only as sexual as one makes it. I will say it's probably every pedophile's dream video due to the costumes. Sooo sad! The parents of these children are defending it, though, better their little girl than mine, I guess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 17, 2010

• personally i think that the outfits were terrible, and that the routine looked like it was for an older teen! but i must admit they worked it! if they had been in pants and their bellies had been covered, i probably wouldnt see much wrong with it, my hubby watched it too and all he could say was, they were getting down lol...but they really needed more cover!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:20 AM on May. 17, 2010

• They are awsome but too risque for 7 y/os
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 1:51 AM on May. 17, 2010

• The costumes were COMPLETELY INAPPROPRIATE and so were the pelvis thrusts and booty popping.

If grown women won't even wear it outside their bedrooms (unless of course they're strippers) It is DEFINITELY inappropriate for little girls. That video was messed up and the mothers should be ashamed. My daughter will never dress like a prostitute...ridiculous. I bet even when the girls are older, they will question what their mothers were thinking allowing this.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:15 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I wanted to throw up! I cannot believe the parents taught those little girls to dance and dress like that. What the hell were the mothers thinking?! SHAME ON THE MOTHERS!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on May. 17, 2010