What does it take to be a "slut" ?

Just wondering. What criteria would you consider to be a "slut" or a "whore". Does sex have to be involved? Or just flirting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on May. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Whores get paid. Sluts sleep around for free. That's the only difference.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:12 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Sleeping around....

That is the only qualification I know of.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:58 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i would say sex has to be involved some kind of way, foreplay, oral, or intercourse....simple flirting isnt being slutty, but showing all guys your ass/boobs or allowing men to grope/fondle or sleeping with many men I think is slutty. also sleeping with guys who are friends or sleeping with someone that your friend is sleeping with makes someone slutty too
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:59 PM on May. 16, 2010

• a slut is someone who has sex a lot with different people and they are easy to get into bed with.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:59 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i think that to be an actual whore, you have to have sex or do sexual things with alot of different guys. but a girl can "act like a whore", by flirting with other peoples boyfriends, flirting alot, you know .. just acting slutty.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:59 PM on May. 16, 2010

• i was acting like a slut for about a week. I broke up with my SO, had sex with one of my male friends, then was talking to my friends who i sept with, friend. I did that for a week then got bored with that and stopped lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on May. 17, 2010

• okay, so here me out. I use to be a phone sex operator and my character was very slutty. She was beautiful, blond, huge boobs, young, laughed a lot, and would do anything. She would get drunk, dance on bar tops and wear short and very tight clothes. She took on multiple guys or if the guy wanted girl on girl action, I had a fake roommate for her too. Basically she would let a guy take advantage of her (sexually ) and she was always cool with it. She was the ultimate party girl.....hope it answers your question. I was very popular and made lots of money, so much so that I quite my job and did that full time until I had my baby and just could not do it anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on May. 17, 2010

• IMO A slut is someone who knowingly sleeps with someone who is in a relationship or married. That's it. Other than that it's just choice and sexual expression.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:24 AM on May. 17, 2010

• i think it has nothing to do with the number of times you have had sex or the number of partners you have had. it is the way you present yourself. a slut has no self respect. just because a woman is sexually liberated does not mean she is a slut.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 1:38 AM on May. 17, 2010

• A slut to me is someone who has no caring for herself or others. A woman can have lots of sexual partners, but protect herself and be doing it for the "right' reasons- that is, because she wants to and isn't hurting anyone with her actions. A slut would be someone who has sex with people out of desperation, pressure, guilt, maliciousness, apathy, etc. Even thought I make this distinction, I still wouldn't openly judge a slut, because mostly I would just find them sad and in need of something- probably molested and/or abandoned or in some other way damaged in childhood.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:56 AM on May. 17, 2010