why do some people

on cafemom have to be so mean?

fay101

Asked by fay101 at 12:06 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think they r super bored
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:08 AM on May. 17, 2010

• If I can figure that out, I would figure out how to bring world peace. lol
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:11 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I don't know. I think it makes some of them feel good about themselves...like it's the only thing they have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on May. 17, 2010

• chocolateI think world peace begins with chocolate.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 12:13 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I think that one person gets bashed for their question so then they start bashing somebody else and it's just a vicious cycle. JMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on May. 17, 2010

• i got bashed for my last question......i got told not to breed because i made spelling errors in my question.....WTH?....i guess i get mean too, only when some1 is making fun of me....but to just be mean to someone for absolutely no reason...is something i don't understand
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 12:18 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Some feel that they are perfect and dont agree with other peoples views and only find their views are the only way. Women need to stop bashing over all the different ways women raise their children. Or some women on here will find the smallest things to start drama because they feed off of that. They find it funny to start a huge argument.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:20 AM on May. 17, 2010

• ignore it fay i was told i was a dumb whore for spelling SAMH instead of SAHM, simple error but some women just flip over the smallest things or like to make others feel bad
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:21 AM on May. 17, 2010

• i'm so sorry that someone was that disrespectful to mommy_of_two
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 12:23 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Ahgh, I've been called a gold digger, a dumb bitch, stupid etc. It used to bother me, but I don't let it get to me anymore. You are all just nameless, faceless people over the internet and although I do like having fun with some of you in Q&A I really don't know if you are male, female or a child I'm talking to so I let it roll off my shoulders and go ahead with my day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on May. 17, 2010