I thought he might like me but I think I was wrong... I think I am way too boring or something... what do you think?

I went out on friday night and ran into an old guy friend that was visiting that I made out with & talked 2 a long time ago. We made out again on friday and hung out for a while. I was drunk of course and so was he. The next day he had found me on facebook and wrote me, he didn't send me a friend request on there but added me on myspace. He asked me to text him so I did. We chatted for a while and he asked for my picture. We sent eachother pics and that was that. We texted for a little while today but I never got a text message back. He told me that he wished that he would have went out earlier and I responded with "same here"... he never texted back. I know I'm a crappy texter and I wish I could actually talk on the phone but people don't do that anymore. A lot of what he texted, I agreed with and responded with "me too" and other simple text msgs. I don't know why but whenever I text a guy, he never texts back again. I suck

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont text guys anymore
    if they text i call
    if they dont answer then we dont talk

simple
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:22 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Why don't you text him again with something that he has to respond to and direct the conversation. You don't always want to look like you are agreeing with EVERYTHING he says, even though that may be the case. Just start the conversation next time and he will be the one saying me too or I don't know etc. Maybe then it won't be so boring-not saying you were boring the first time around, he could have very well been busy.
    If he doesn't text you back then it's his loss, move on...good luck, dear!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Give it time,if it is meant to be it will happen. I would advise however (I know I'm not your mom, but I have some life experience). I would not go too far too fast with him, too soon. The quickest way to help a guy lose interest is to sleep with him too soon.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:25 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I agree with my2kids312. When I was single I had a few times had slept with guys one the first date and not hear from them agian(not a surprize) For some reason guys love a good chase, when you start chasing them they run 20 steps back. Give it some time, let him text you. Til then met and get to know other guys. If you are talking to a few guys this keeps you from getting attached right away ( been there) and once you find someone who wants to just be with you, then you you can tell the other guys sorry you cant see them anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 17, 2010