neither one of us like her but should we still go to her sons b-day party?

hes turning 4
she's my SO's cousin, so her sons his 2nd cousin

she causes a lot of drama, im trying to get over it but he isnt
she said she would beat my a$$, basically i told her i might be nice but if u touch me u'll be lucky to stand up again
lol
she rethought that and never said anything again

well my SO doesnt want her to feel comfy and start something with me again, since she thinks Im "STUCK UP" which Im not and she seems to be the only one with this opinion

anyway
should we go, yah or Nay
lol

our sons 6months old so it will be nice to travel to see his side of the family for a change as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I say it's according to how your feel. My husband has a relative (the only one in town) who is very messy and starts drama. I really do not like to go there because I am not a two faced person. If I have an issue with you then I am not going to smile in your face. However his relative invited us over for mother's day for dinner and I went (to support my husband). Yet if it had been my choice I would not have gone because I just don't like being around a bunch of messy women who keep up drama all the time. That is just not my life style. They think I am stuck up too.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 12:38 AM on May. 17, 2010

• For a second cousins party I woudn't feel very obligated. I say go if you want to see family etc...but if your not in the mood then don't go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on May. 17, 2010

• my2kids312

I feel you on that, I understand. I was just wondering if there was a way to have an ice breaker you kknow. ease the tension.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't go.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:11 AM on May. 17, 2010