I used weed b gone in my yard! My weeds aren't completely dead but are starting to look a little lethargic...

Should I pull these dead weeds out or will they just shrivel up and come out of the ground? I have so many weeds with really thick roots so I'm afraid if they don't come out of the ground they will stop grass growth. What do you think? Thank you soooo much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What I was told last year when we had to do this was to wait till the weeds had gone brown all the way down to the ground, Reason being is that you want to make sure the weed killer gets all the way down into the root system otherwise if you pull them before that happens the left over roots will just come right back. We sprayed both yards and let them sit for two weeks then started the huge task of pulling the bigger ones and we just mowed the smaller ones. This year I have really pretty yards with only a few areas of weeds, those areas were not problem areas last year so its a new problem.

3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:42 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Okay thanks threeringcircus!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on May. 17, 2010