why would you??

comment on a question if you know nothing about it? if you have never been in the situation then why would you get involved? i mean, this is a place for mothers to come and get GOOD AND USEFULL advice and info/support. i wish that everyone else would keep there big noses out of it!! dammit.

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 2:36 AM on May. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Well you know there are those women out there who know everything and have experienced nothing!!!! I know of some people in my life who know everything. Confidance is great and all but come on you can't know everything!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:47 AM on May. 17, 2010

• i always try to give feedback, whether its advice or good wishes if i have no idea about the situation.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 2:55 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Why do you care about the comments from strangers?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:04 AM on May. 17, 2010

• While I only have the one 5 year old, I will sometimes comment on what I have seen work on my 9 year old sister. I also read some of the things in the 9 year old section and pass them on to my mom, and she uses them. Apparently it's different raising a girl these days than 20 years ago and mom doesn't have many friends with younger kids, so she appreciates hearing what has worked for other mom's in her situation, and I tell what has worked for her.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:26 AM on May. 17, 2010