Ally...? HOW do I use it?

My mom gave me some Ally, but it is NOT in it's original bottle... I know you're supposed to drink a full glass of water before you take it, and you're supposed to take it before you eat..
MY QUESTION IS... exactly HOW SOON before I eat do I take it? and HOW OFTEN do I take it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You take it right before you eat and at the most 3 times a day. So for the main meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But I must warn you please do not eat anything greasy or something thats really bad for you bc you just might have an accident. It worked for me though. I fast for a day and then started it and w/o working out I lost about 7lbs in the first month.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on May. 17, 2010

• i tried ally. i HATED IT. I would try my hardest not to eat anything unhealthy and i still got those nasty "greasies". youll find out what were talking about. if it works for you, then thats great. but im convinced it makes women lose weight because they fear embarassment of eating anything and slipping up with an orange mess on their pants. i would carry around an extra pair of underware if i were you because...TMI...you may try to let one slip without anyone noticing and youll think you got away free and clear then youll realize you farted orange grease. its not pleasant. i would hold them in and wait till you can reach a toilet. be careful
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 2:51 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Diets and diet aids (if they even work) are temporary fixes; some are actually dangerous. Unless you learn how to eat healthy for life, you will not be able to maintain a healthy weight and will stay on the gain/lose roller coaster - frustrating for you and hard on your body. Drink at least 8 8oz glasses of water every day. Eat 6-7 servings of whole grains (brown rice, whole grain bread, etc.) every day. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables every day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat at least 2 servings of legumes every day. You will lose weight. You will have more energy. You will maintain a healthy weight. You will get sick less often. You will be setting a wonderful example for your children. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html
    Eat an apple or a big pile of vegetables before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 7:05 AM on May. 17, 2010

• If you had the bottle and could read the instructions - it says - along with diet and exercise. You can achieve the same results without taking ALLI.
    In August 2009, the FDA found that ALLI may cause liver damage and be dangerous to take.
    rkoloms is right about diest and diet aids are only temporary fixes.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 10:38 AM on May. 17, 2010