survivor heros vs villains

What I liked and didn't like. Russell, he was flippin hilarious last season, this season he was nasty! Rupert was definately not living up to his hero persona. James was such an idiot. Amanda drives me insane, is it just me or does she talk verrrry slowly? Sandra was funny but so useless in the competitions! JT was a bit of a jerk and very foolish with the immunity idol. I wished Boston Rob stayed longer, didn't like him before so I find that interesting. Poor Stephanie, she will never catch a break! Parvarti looks cuter when she's all grossed up then when she's cleaned up. I like the dragon slayer now, he's redemeed himself. Colby sucked, he was there too long!! I loved that Russell made it to the end and still didn't get a vote! lolololol
How did you like this season? I was fairly disapointed in it but loved watching the crazy twists during tribal counsel.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 2:44 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I loooved it. I started watching last season and LOOOOOOOVE RUSSELL!!!! I only watched this season because of him lol. I think he played the game well and was glad to see him at the end again. He is right though America does love him lol. He did win the thing twice so lol. I wish Sandra had her hubby there though! I think she was useless and should have been long gone but it's good that she won and whatnot. I think it was a great season to see all that nonsense. I just can not believe NOBODY voted Russell lol I would have thought he would have had at least 1 vote. Oh and Rupert was an asshole at the end I mean come on he was on Russell's side when it was to benefit himself. I wish Russell would leave his wife and come to upstate NY for no good reason and his car break down n fron of my house and his cell be dead and come knock on my door lol. He reminds me of my SO!

delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 10:59 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I agree with everything you guys said. I am obsessed with survivor and i love this season cause i somehow felt like i knew everyone. I liked russell in both seasons. Although when he lost the first time i though he was gonna cry and this time he just seemed mad. But he does have a way to get everyone on his side. Like hello he is soo gonna stab you in the back. So i think everyone deserves what he does because they listen to him and trust him, And amanda annoyed me cause she looked like she was pouting all the time.
    kelka24

Answer by kelka24 at 11:47 AM on May. 19, 2010