i am 8 in a half months prenant

when my husband is having sex with me he says he feels something grab his penis . i dont have control downthere so should i be concerned

firstchild6971

Asked by firstchild6971 at 2:59 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• lol. maybe hes messing with you. or maybe hes so paranoid of hurting the baby, like most men are, that its all in his head. ive never heard of this before. or maybe you are contracting a little down there and thats what he feels. i used to get bad braxton hicks contraction when i had an orgasm. i had to sit in a bath for an hour to get them to calm down.
    sstokes86

Answer by sstokes86 at 3:07 AM on May. 17, 2010

• sounds to me like hes messing with you too, lol.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 3:32 AM on May. 17, 2010

• No you shouldn't be concerned. It probably just feels different because we tend to get a little swollen down there at this point of the pregnancy. He's either messing with you or it's messing with his head knowing there's a baby inside while he's havign sex so his mind is playing tricks on him... but there is no possible way it's the baby.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 3:36 AM on May. 17, 2010

• WHEN WERE YOU CHECKED LAST IT COULD BE YOUR CERVIX DILATED A BIT AND IT IS TRYING TO KEEP HIS PENIS OUT? I DON'T KNOW I WOULD SAY HE IS MESSING WITH YOU OR HIS IS PARANOID BUT ASK YOUR DR IF IT COULD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR CERVIX JUST TO BE SURE!
    vvuittonet

Answer by vvuittonet at 11:54 AM on May. 17, 2010