Help!

My husband and I haven't done it in three weeks and i'm dying for some affection. I try to rub on him, he just snores,I throw hints at him, he wont respond, i'm about to ask him,"can you hook me up? What can I do,i'm in neeeed right now, any suggestions? And no, I haven't masturbated before, but I have had orgasms watching adult movies but we only have the videotape kinds and our vcr is broken.Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• when you find out let me know cause i'm going through the same thing.
    shelly168

Answer by shelly168 at 3:12 AM on May. 17, 2010

• buy a vibrator and if your DH fails, the batteries always work.

but first- make a date night. get a really sexy outfit- black thong with some see thru lingerie.. lap dance for him, strip tease, tell him you want him and go to the bedroom. if he doesnt come for you, then he's gay.

or he might not want it cuz he cant get hard... which means he's gotta go to the doctors! or maybe slip him some viagra. lol
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 3:17 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Maybe he's got physical health problems. Try a vibrator but there's nothing better than the real thing!
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 3:22 AM on May. 17, 2010

• wait... youve never masturbated but you have had an orgasm from porn???? how does this happen? id like to know! lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:25 AM on May. 17, 2010

• its possible to orgasm without any touching. i call it forced cumming.. not sure what its really called- just think of sexual things, and basically force yourself to cum/orgasm. works for me, but i've been doing it for a while now. lol there's some females who only need to squeeze their thigh muscles to get a small sensation between their legs to orgasm.

the female body is an amazing thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on May. 17, 2010

• op-I'm thinking, maybe it is a medical problem, but of course he wont admit it, or try to get help. It's like he has to drink alcohol to get anything goin and sometimes that doesn't work. I guess I'm going to have a long talk with him because this is really affecting me.Thanks for the comments, i'll take them in to consideration. And yes I do have orgasms watching porn, I guess it's watching the act of sex that does it for me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on May. 17, 2010

• well damn! just watch porn then.... lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 3:58 AM on May. 17, 2010

• You can have orgasms while just watching something? You go girl! You don't have to wait for him. I wouldn't approach him while he's asleep though unless it's wake up time. Just get on top of him and take over.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:21 AM on May. 17, 2010

• lmbo admckenzie I think the same thing! and btw op that IS materbating lol...I am sorry and wish I had some advice other than to bluntly say"listen I have needs and you are dropping the ball" be honest and tell him.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:35 AM on May. 17, 2010

• This is not rocket science. Ask him to hook you up. If he doesn't, buy a vibrator and start using the thing right in front of him. If that doesn't work, I'd check his pulse to see if he's still alive.
    corticosteroid

Answer by corticosteroid at 10:50 AM on May. 17, 2010