What would you do?(the t.v. show)

I LOVE this show...it really opens peoples eyes up to the real world. Anyone else like it. This episode they had a breastfeeding experiment.White mom black mom and young mom at different times in a cafe getting harassed by the owner for breast feeding in public. I thought it was strange that regular people stood up for the older moms but not really for the young mom...Don't get it???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• Because the ppl in the cafe were judging her bc she was so young. BF or not in public we all know those that look 15 (no matter how old they really are) are going to be looked down upon more if they have a kid. I would've said something about all three women & my comments to the manger wouldn't have been friendly or anything you could've repeated on tv. There was a post on here yesterday about how its okay to show your boobs in a sexualized manner (uhh think Britney Spears) but not to breastfeed in public bc it is offensive. It was a sarcastic portrayl of how boobs are seen in our society. Food=gross, something for every man you walk by to stare at=fine. Now, in the domestic violence situation I would've spoke up too except when it was the black guy & gal. he played the part very well & in real life I'd be worried about him becoming violent w/ me too or pulling out a gun. More cops are killed in DV calls, hard to decide!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:32 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Btw I breastfeed in public, but i use a cover, my comfort level
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 8:33 AM on May. 17, 2010