What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU7fhIO7DG0&feature=player_embedded

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on May. 17, 2010

• LOL!! I think... if I lived in Alabama, I would vote for him!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:20 AM on May. 17, 2010

• that is awesome! I hope he wins!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I like him!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:24 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Alabama has the good ole boys coming out in full force for the next election!! Check out Tim James:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100428/ts_ynews/ynews_ts1831

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:52 AM on May. 17, 2010

• It's a "good ole boy" to say that we speak english in this country? We do. When you were in high school, under what category did languages Spanish, French, German, ect, fall? I am going to take a leap and say Foreign Languages. No? People can say melting pot all day. And we ARE.....but that DOESNT negate that the language we speak here IS English. And if you WANT to be successful you LEARN it. PLEASE show me someone who has made it to high heights in this country with OUT speaking it. MY ancestors immigrated here LEGALLY after the civil war from Germany. They LEARNED English. It's not racist, it's the smart thing to do. If I was going to take my family to Italy for a better life I would learn the language and the ways of THEIR life. I would NOT be so SELFISH as to expect an ENTIRE country to change for ME!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:10 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Sainthood for momofo30404....... SHe is perfect! Lets all nominate her......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on May. 17, 2010

• momof030404 is right. And there have been plenty of people who think the same way. It is quite rude and disrespectful to move to a foreign country and expect them to speak YOUR language, and adopt YOUR culture, etc.

As for the candidates in the videos, they make me wish I lived in AL, LOL!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:24 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Wow...Sainthood for saying I wouldnt expect an entire country to change for me? ummm..okay :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:48 PM on May. 17, 2010